Mary Puppins Doggy Daycare is the happy home environment every pup needs while owners are busy at work. We are situated in Devil’s Peak Estate in a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood. Our daycare strives to provide a wholesome, safe and fun-filled experience for your doggos. The premises features a spacious garden as well as indoor facilities for wet weather. Throughout the day, the dogs receive all the love and care they need from our attentive staff. Lots of playtime, naptime and daily adventure walks will ensure the happiness of your fur babies.
Doggy daycare resolves the stress that your dogs feel when left home alone. By attending daycare, they no longer experience separation anxiety and loneliness, but rather enjoy their time away from home. Owners need not worry about their dogs or their homes as doggy daycare eliminates destructive habits such as zoomies, chewing and barking.
Enroll your pup with Mary Puppins and give your dog it’s borkin’ best life!
07:30 – 09:00
Dogs arrive at the daycare, are checked in and settle into the garden play area.
09:00 – 12:00
Dogs are taken out on 60 min adventure walks in small packs. The grouping in packs is designed to have dogs with similar size and energy levels, out and about together. Adventure walks will include trips to the mountain, forests and beaches of Cape Town.
12:00 – 12:30
Pups that require lunch are fed at this time and dogs that have special needs are attended to.
12:30 – 14:30
The fur babies are encouraged to nap during this time under the shady trees, in the sun or inside the house where there are comfy mattresses for them.
14:30 – 16:00
Playtime Round 2! All the doggos get instructed playtime with our staff members as well as individual attention and snuggles.
16:00 – 18:00
The happy and tired doggies await their owner’s arrival. During this time they are still socialising and receiving cuddles from our attentive staff.
R180 per dog per day. An extra R130 for a second dog and R90 for a third dog.
Included in the price is a one hour daily adventure walk!!!
|Days per week||Monthly Rate (1 dog)||Monthly Rate (2 dogs)||Monthly Rate (3 dogs)|
- All vaccinations must be up to date this includes Rabies, DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus) AND Kennel Cough (Bordetella). We require a copy of the vaccination records for enrolment.
- Dogs older than 6 months must be neutered or spayed
- Puppies must be over 3 months of age with all 3 initial sets of vaccinations
- All dogs must be on a monthly flea and tick program and be dewormed every 3-4 months
- Only dogs that are properly socialised and do not display aggressive tendencies will be accepted in the daycare
- All doggos must have collars with their name tags and owner’s contact details. They must be dropped off and picked up with a leash.
- Dogs must be in good health (no vomiting, diarrhea or coughing) when dropped off at the daycare
- All dogs will be subject to a behavioural assessment on their first day at the daycare. We reserve the right to reject any dog that displays aggressive behaviour towards other dogs or humans.